The 26th Annual General Meeting of the Canadian Reiki Association will be held via Zoom on
Saturday May 20th, at 1 pm EST
This meeting is only open to Class “A” members.
If you are a Class “A” member (Registered Practitioner or Registered Teacher) and you are able to participate, please PRE-REGISTER online as soon as possible.
Important: Come Prepared
We ask that you read over the Financials and the Minutes prior to the meeting.
If you have a question, please let us know before the meeting. We do not want to waste your time by not having an answer for you during the meeting.
Send your questions to email@example.com
- Call the meeting to Order
- Welcome Members
- Introduction of the Board Members
- Introduction of our new Board Member, Jennefer Davis
- Review the Financial Report of 2022
- President’s Report
- Report from Head Office
- New Business
- Closing Statement
Topics will not be discussed unless they are on the Agenda under New Business
Please send your topic to Bonnie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Motions that will be put forth are as follows:
- To approve the Minutes from the 2021 AGM.
- To approve the 2022 Financial Report.
- To retain Mr. Steven J. Obranovich CPA/CGA as the Certified General Accountant for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2023.
If you are unable to attend, please send in your 2023 PROXY VOTE before midnight May 17th (EST) to email@example.com .
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!