New members applying for the Registered Practitioner or Registered Teacher designation only need to submit 12 case studies. Registered Practitioners upgrading to Registered Teacher do not need to repeat the case studies.
The case study requirements are as follows:
- Your Reiki sessions must be done in person.
- Your client needs to be an adult.
- You need to have a minimum of two different people. The number of sessions with each client is up to you.
- You need to complete 12 case studies done within 12 months of your application (either before or after you apply).
- You may use family members so long as they are adults.
- You can charge for the session if you wish.
- The client needs to sign off on the session.
- You need to use the CRA case study form.