Registered Animal Reiki Practitioner Criteria
An applicant may apply for Registered Animal Practitioner upon the six (6) month anniversary of receiving their Level I Animal Reiki certificate.
Please submit the following:
- Complete and submit the online Registered Animal Reiki Practitioner membership form
- Provide a photocopy of any Animal Reiki Certificates. Certificates will not be returned to the applicant
- Signed Code of Conduct form
- Signed Code of Ethics form
- Signed Disciplinary Action form
- Signed Scope of Practice form
- Complete twenty-four (24) accumulative hours of case studies with your application.
- Case studies must be recorded on CRA Animal Case Study forms.
- One accumulative sixty (60) minute Reiki Session on one animal equals one case study. Sessions longer than 60 minutes on one animal will only equal one case study.
- Shorter sessions with one animal may be added to equal one case study. i.e. Three 20minute, Four 15 minute, OR six 10 minute sessions equals one case study. Shorter sessions must add up to 60 minutes to equal one case study.
- You must have at least 3 different animals when working on your animal case studies.This may not include your own animals.
- Case studies will not include practicing Distance Reiki on animals.
- Case studies must be completed within the twelve months prior to the date of your application. Case studies over one year from date on application will not be accepted.
If you are a new member applying for ONLY Animal Practitioner Membership and meet the criteria described above, please apply here.
For Registered Practitioners and Teachers who wish to add the Animal Practitioner designation to their membership, you can purchase the upgrade in the web store. You will be required to submit the following:
- your Animal Reiki certificate(s)
- the 4 signed Forms for Animal Reiki
- 24 completed Animal Case Study Forms