To apply for membership, please fill in and return the appropriate application form along with all necessary documents and payment. We ask that you carefully review the Membership Criteria listed below before you send in your application.
To apply for Student Membership, please submit the following documents:
- Complete and sign the online Student Membership Application Form (Join Now)
- A copy of your certificates must be provided. There is a minimum Level I or First Degree requirement
- A signed Code of Conduct form
- A signed Scope of Practice form
- A signed Code of Ethics form
- A signed Disciplinary Action Policy form
- Membership fee
If you meet the criteria described above and would like to proceed, please apply for your student membership here.
NEW MEMBERSHIP — Online or Distance Training:
The CRA membership feels very strongly that it is important to learn in person with a Reiki Master Teacher. It is felt that the in-class experience heightens the learning know how and provides a greater understanding and appreciation of the Reiki principals and skills being taught.
Given this fundamental belief from its membership, the CRA does not recognize any online or distant learning and will not accept a new member who was taught this way. All CRA members must learn in person with an authorized Reiki Master Teacher.
We strongly encourage all online/distance learners to continue their study of Reiki and urge you to seek out and train in person with a Reiki Master Teacher as we feel this will significantly enhance your learning experience.