To qualify as a C.R.A. Registered Teacher you will have studied and successfully completed the minimum teaching requirements for the style of Reiki you studied. This will consist of not less than three (3) up to four (4) levels of training depending on Lineage. We encourage all applicants to teach Reiki classes during this one year waiting period. Upon the one year anniversary of receiving your Master Level Certificate you may apply.
New Teacher Membership Criteria:
- Complete and submit the online Registered Teacher Membership form (Join Now)
- Provide copies of all certificates
- Signed Code of Ethics form
- Signed Code of Conduct form
- Signed Scope of Practice form
- Signed Disciplinary Action form
- Signed Teacher Guideline form
- Original class outlines in theory and practical for each level of Reiki you were attuned for in the Master Class regardless of whether you plan to teach that level or not. Photocopies of other Reiki Teachers outlines will not be accepted and we do not want your manuals. Think of the outlines as a brief picture of what you plan to do with your students. The Teacher Guidelines are an excellent resource to assist you with your outlines! Each level will be reviewed by a member of the C.R.A. Board. If revisions to the class outlines are required, the Board Member will contact you directly by email with any required changes.
- Complete 12 case studies and submit with your application.
- Case studies must be recorded on CRA Case Study forms.
- One sixty (60) minute Reiki Session equals one case study. Sessions longer than 60 minutes will only equal one case study. Case studies must equal twenty-four hours.
- You must have at least 2 different clients when doing your case studies.
- Case studies can be combined with C.E.U.’s signed by a CRA Reiki Teacher hosting a Reiki Exchange or a Student Practice Night on CRA CEU Forms.
- .If you include Continuing Education Units (C.E.U.) forms they may not exceed half or 6 of the 12 case studies minimum. (This is optional.)
- Practice time at CRA Teacher hosted practices and CRA hosted Reiki exchanges will count as 1 CEU per one contact hour for a maximum of 2 CEU’s per event.
- Case studies will not consist of Distance Reiki, practicing on animals or on children.
- Case studies must be completed within the twelve months before the date of your application.
- Case studies, Certificates and Class Outlines must be submitted to the CRA before your application will be processed. This can be done by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can mail them to:
24-2350 New Street
If you meet the criteria described above, please apply for new Registered Teacher membership here.
NEW MEMBERSHIP — Online or Distance Training:
The CRA membership feels very strongly that it is important to learn in person with a Reiki Master Teacher. It is felt that the in-class experience heightens the learning know how and provides a greater understanding and appreciation of the Reiki principals and skills being taught.
Given this fundamental belief from its membership, the CRA does not recognize any online or distant learning and will not accept a new member who was taught this way. All CRA members must learn in person with an authorized Reiki Master Teacher.
We strongly encourage all online/distance learners to continue their study of Reiki and urge you to seek out and train in person with a Reiki Master Teacher as we feel this will significantly enhance your learning experience.